All of the reasons I am difficult to live with:
- I completely fail at staying organized. Despite my best intentions to stay ridiculously organized this semester, I’m possibly more disorganized and scattered than I’ve ever been.
- I fail at domestic tasks, aside from baking and cooking. I’m terrible at folding laundry, sewing and especially cleaning. In my opinion, as long as things aren’t disgustingly dirty, they’re clean enough. A once a week dusting is perfectly acceptable.
- I like having dance parties by myself, in my room, in my underwear.
- I look like I’m talking to my computer a lot. (There are people on the other end of that conversation, I promise.)
- I get really disgruntled when I need to be alone, but can’t be.
- I type loudly.
- I have a problem with remembering to put lids on things- especially toothpaste tubes for some reason.
- I bake excessively and force people to eat things I bake.
I’m the roommate from hell. Seriously. I’m the weird girl that no one talks to and has papers spilling off all over her desk and randomly starts crying and yelling at the phone for no reason and gets up at ridiculously early hours of the morning. I do my dishes and take out the trash though. That redeems me somewhat, right? Right?